Committee of Management
The 2019 EEV Committee of Management
Our Committee of Management is made up of a vibrant and talented team of individuals from a broad range of professional backgrounds.
They volunteer their time, knowledge and skills every month to help guide our long-term strategic direction.
• Angela Andrews – Environment Educator (President)
• Jill Bunnell – Science Educator, Mad About Science
• Alison Fraser – Government Liaison Lead, Sustainability Victoria
• Jane Liefman – Environment Educator
• Rob Lloyd – Consultant, Louder Group (Secretary)
• Kunal Mehta – Financial Accountant, McMillan Shakespeare (Treasurer)
• David Mould – Director, Second Strike
• Christina Renowden – Director, Leap Into Nature (Vice President)
• Alyssa Serafim – Principal Infrastructure Advisor, Infrastructure Victoria
• Julie Wynne – Sustainability Coordinator, St Louis de Montfort’s PS
• Maddy Yewers – In2science Coordinator, The University of Melbourne.