(prices include GST)
- Organisation Member
(government dept, for profit) $255
- Organisation Member
(schools, not-for-profit) $210
- Individual Member $115
- Concession (full time student, unwaged, pensioner) $70
Combined EEV and AAEE Membership (prices include GST)
- Organisation Member (government dept, for profit) $370
- Organisation Member (schools, not-for-profit) $300
- Individual Member $175
- Concession (full time student, unwaged, pensioner) $105
What do our members say?
“Why wouldn’t you want to connect with constructive, optimistic, sociable thinkers and activists who want to contribute to a better environment? When you’re involved with AAEE and EEV, you have the means to make the connections, find others who share your thoughts and approaches and gather together in meetings, forums and conferences. On the way through, you can shape education and environment policy and bring more and more people in active engagement towards that better environment.”Greg Hunt – Life Member of EEV/AAEE
Benefits of EEV membership
Members can participate and contribute by:
- Writing articles for Eingana and EnviroEvents
- Joining EEV Council
- Joining sub-committees (Publications) and working groups (National Curriculum)
- Initiating a special interest group to respond to new needs in the sector
- Becoming a joint member of the Australian Association for Environmental Education (AAEE) and receive the benefits of both EEV and AAEE
- Sharing resources with fellow Environmental Science teachers
EEV members receive:
- Updates and Publications
- EnviroEvents, monthly e-newsletter.
- Eingana, the Journal for Environmental Education Victoria.
- Organisations can nominate two recipients for EnviroEvents and Eingana.
- Professional development, tailored support and advice
- Professional development and workshops for VCE Environmental Science, Sustainability as a cross-curriculum priority, Education for Sustainability. ResourceSmart AuSSI Vic, green-purchasing, TENs support, project planning, grant writing.
- Members-only section of the EEV website provides access to curriculum resources, reports and case studies.
- Networking opportunities.
- Resources and curriculum
- 20% discount on EEV books/resources.
- 20% discount will apply for conferences and professional development events.
- A voice to State and Federal governments about your issues as educational members.
- Advice and submissions in response to State and Federal curriculum reviews.
- Projects and partnerships
- EEV undertakes projects in the areas of curriculum resource development, relevant research and more, please contact the Education and Events Officer if you would like to work with us.
- EEV is interested in continuing to develop strong partnerships to drive positive actions in the environmental education sector.
Joint EEV/AAEE members in addition will receive…
- Up-to-date news about environmental education programs and events around the country through monthly e-bulletins and “ozEEnews” – AAEE’s quarterly e-newsletter.
- The Australian EE & EfS research in the Australian Journal of Environmental Education
- Participation in national Special Interest Group forums (Early Childhood, Marine Educators)
- Access to resources for members in the AAEE members website.
Your participation and financial support is vital for the health of EEV. Your memberships enable EEV to provide and develop resources for educators and represent our sector – Thank you!
Tax Deductable Donations to EEV
EEV has Gift Deductable Recipient status (DGR). All donations over $2 are tax deductible and will contribute to the valuable projects undertaken by EEV.