Ever struggled with designing an investigation or deciding which techniques are the best for particular investigations?
This full-day PD opportunity with the Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre (MFDC) Queenscliffe explores the essential elements to working scientifically and how to provide the best learning opportunities for our students.
Aimed at experienced VCE Environmental Science teachers as well as those new to the field this workshop specifically addresses Unit 1 AOS 3 and Unit 4 AOS 3 of the Environmental Science Study Design and Unit 1 AOS 3 of the Biology Study Design.
During this PD with EEV and the MFDC you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Investigate the rocky shores of the Barwon Bluff area.
- Learn from Fisheries Victoria scientists in an afternoon session.
- Develop your skills in designing investigations that engage a range of enquiry tasks.
- Meet and mingle with colleagues
- Morning tea and lunch provided. Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking.
COST (includes GST)
- $175 EEV members
- $250 non-members
Book and finalise payment by Tuesday 22nd of May 2018.
Barwon Heads and Queenscliffe. A detailed map will be provided by email when booking is confirmed.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH The Marine and Freshwater Discovery Centre Queenscliffe and Fisheries Victoria.