EEV is a registered incorporated professional association. EEV is governed by a volunteer Committee of Management (CoM) and Executive comprised of elected members with expertise and knowledge from varying parts of the environmental education/Education for Sustainability (EfS) sector. CoM members include teachers and education professionals from schools, community and business.
Committee Members 2018-20
- Angela Andrews – Environment Educator (President)
- Christina Renowden – Director, Leap Into Nature (Vice President)
- Rob Lloyd – Consultant, Louder Group (Secretary)
- Kunal Mehta – Financial Accountant, McMillan Shakespeare (Treasurer)
COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT
- Alison Fraser – Climate Change Policy Lead, Sustainability Victoria
- Alyssa Serafim – Principal Infrastructure Advisor, Infrastructure Victoria
- David Mould – Director, Second Strike
- Jane Liefman – Environment Educator
- Jill Bunnell – Science Educator, Mad About Science
- Julie Wynne – Wellbeing and Sustainability Leader, St Louis de Montfort Catholic Primary School
- Maddy Yewers – In2science Coordinator, The University of Melbourne.