2017 Science & Environment Student Leadership Program
for Gifted and Talented Students
Students can attend one of four exciting and unique workshops that run from 9am to 3:30pm, all of which are:
- Hands on, interesting and engaging
- Promote leadership skills
- Encourage students to collaborate with peers from other schools
- Fast tracks their experience and knowledge into cutting-edge STEM lessons and careers.
In professional teams, students will explore how mathematics, science, critical thinking, environmental knowledge and leadership skills are essential for humanity’s future.
Schools nominate up to 8 Gifted and Talented students (from Years 8-11).
Four different workshops available
For information on each event and to book your school’s place, click on the links below.
Book now, events are filling fast.
- Life After an Apocalypse, 18th August 2017, Doxa Camp, Malmsbury. Book now
Life on Mars, 25th August 2017, VSSEC, Strathmore. Book nowBooked out
- Life Under a Dome, 1st September 2017, Earth Ed, Ballarat. Book now